The Euro-appas.com website and the online shop on the website process personal data provided by the visitor and/or customer in order to comply with and supplementally confirm the General Terms and Conditions, to process electronic registrations, reservations, orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a legally required period.
1. Processing Manager for personal data, in accordance with the AVG (hereinafter referred to as 'the Regulation'), is the European Appaloosa Kampioenschappen Foundation, based in Grathem (hereinafter referred to as 'Processing Manager');
2. The contact details of the Processing Manager are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +31625038573;
3. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The reason for personal data
1. The Processing Manager processes personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected data for the registrations of participation in the European Championships, the ordering of advertisements, sponsorship, exhibitors, and the purchase and execution of the electronic orders made in the online store;
2. The Processing Manager only processes the Customer's identification and contact details, which are necessary for the execution of the above activities;
3. The Processing Manager processes personal data for the purposes of sending and accounting and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Processing Manager processes personal data of the Customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the Euro-appas.com website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the AVG;
2. For the execution of the electronic order and/or registration and/or request made by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between Customer and Processing Manager;
4. Personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract, participation in the European Championship, sponsorship, advertising and exhibiting. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The Processing Manager stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Processing Manager and Customer and for the period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship;
2. The Processing Manager must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period necessary for the storage of personal data.
Collectors and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Processing Manager. Services provided by these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful execution of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between Processing Manager and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Processing Manager are:
- Webnode AG (online shop system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of the Customer
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to the deletion of personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, in writing or by e-mail at: email@example.com;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Protection of personal data
1. The controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The data controller has taken technical precautions to protect the data storage areas, in particular, password protection for access to the computer, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order, registration or request on the Euro-appas.com website, the Client confirms to be aware of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The Customer accepts these rules by ticking the box in the purchase form for orders;
3. The Processing Manager may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on its website.